Thursday, 21 May 2015

Some administration, sorry

All, apologies if you have been having difficulties connecting. Such has been the interest in the hike that the server crashed. I have fixed that now using a shadow server in an Ethernet farm connecting via VoIP in India. 

As you know we are doing this walk for my charitable foundation ( the SFC Foundation) which provides technological aids to traveller kids born without ear lobes. "Hear, hear" I hear you say but, sadly, not for the children. They hear sounds best described as a cat fighting a parrot, but with the cat losing. Please send all funds to the usual account and we will send you the appropriate 'happy children with bandages in recovery' photographs plus a monthly thank you note written in crayon. Replacement ear lobes are usually grafted from pigs with great success and very few side effects that I won't get into here. Thank you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment