Anyway, it all happened rather quickly. I took the opportunity of his rejection to cancel his room in Robin Hood's Bay. I told the hotel that he was being treated for 'delusions'. The woman said no worries and that it was quite common in these parts after the walk. So it looks like we won't be getting the perfunctory closing photo. The one below will have to do. You never know what is inside someone's head. Vic is an angry man I guess...
Friday, 29 May 2015
And then there was one.....
Vic and myself have 'mutually' decided to part company for the last day's walking and into the future. At dinner last night he declared that he was 'done with me' and that I can go 'fxxx myself'. And that I was 'unworthy of his friendship' especially as I did not know the meaning of the word "bucolic" and that I was "no better than an Neanderthal". My argument was that in their day the neands were great but that their time had passed. And that he had taken their place, along with the other indolents from North America. I was just joking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment